Saturday, December 4, 2010

Silver Bells, It's Christmas Time in the Ci... Very Rural Areaaaaa

May your holidays be full of cute dogs who love snow and re-heated day old coffee that is making your stomach hurt.

P.S Please refrain from snickering at the decades old TV sitting tired and haggard in the background.  The back-end on that entertainment hog extends out about 4 feet and weighs in at around 560 pounds.  Dad commented as he was hauling it from the moving tuck that there was a lot of  "junk in that trunk."  I laughed not because he was using slang appropriately but because he was stating that there was, in fact, junk in the trunk (of the car).  Dagummit, I love that man.

Oh, anyway.

I love the holidays. 

Hope yours are shaping up to be wonderful as well.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That's all??? I mean, really! Will watch Holiday Inn and think of you.

    The dog is adorable --- yours or your pa's? Do remember that I have three sweet pups, available for adoption in early February, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti! Bailey is my dad's dog. He and my step-mom are in West Africa for two weeks, so I inherited their pooch in the mean time. She is sweet as they come.

    ReplyDelete