Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Bonsey, Part Thrice

Is "thrice" even used correctly?  No matter, I love the word.  You know what other word is fun to write and say?  Delicatessen.  Do you know what is not fun at all?  Birds.

But seriously, it's that time again when I cordially invite you to write to me, Bare Bonsey, about your problems, issues, conundrums, malaise's, etc, etc.  In other words, I want to be your personal Santa, but not with tangible gifts under your tree, just advice giving.

My helpful suggestions are merely swirling in cerebral quarantine until you start screwing up your life or someone else's and need me to bail you out.

So, do tell...

1 comment:

  1. I like thrice a ton, also. Along with whilst, tortilleria (tore-tea-yeh-ree-uh), and wordology. I think the last word is not really a word, but I like it and use it often. Oh, and I like ubiquitous, too.
    I can't think of any problems to share with you. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete