Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A bloody circus in my socks

Bonesy is a name I came by honestly. It was bequeathed to me by my friend, Megan Montgomery (not her real name, at least not the Montgomery part) as she was thinking of a suitable gang name for me. Because everyone needs a proper gang name.

Assuming you've heard of gold-toe socks, is it a stretch to think that there could be such a thing as red-toe socks? Here's how you do it: Let your talon-like toe nails grow out from your mid summer pedicure, mix in a 4 mile run twice in 2 days, then add ill fitting shoes and then further secure your demise by inheriting your father's hammertoes. It'll look like a suicide bombing in your socks.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Good Lord Woman! Cut your toenails, buy some new shoes.....Wait, scratch that.....Stay at home and eat something!

    ReplyDelete